Thursday 30 July 2015

Why I've Been So Quiet..


Hey everyone! 

It's just a quick to post to say where I've been recently and what's been happening in the world of 
Sprinkle, Sparkle and Magic!

As you all know from the last post, I have recently got a new job which is still going great by the way! :D And although I may not be working up to many hours at the moment, (It's starting to go up from 10 hours though so that's good news!) I am still getting back into things, so it's knocking me off my feet a little getting back into this old routine. 


In other news, I don't know if I mentioned it in the last post, but I'll mention it again if so. I have LOADS of blankets to make at the moment, I only started making one and now everyone is wanting one, wool has been bought and ordered and the finish dates have been set! So I've got quite a few to do. 

I have one for August (Which is soon approaching around the corner!) Then I need to have 3 finished for November which isn't a long way away.So I'm a tad busy with that at the moment, then with my work on top, trying to fit in driving and my Health and Hygiene it's all go!


So it was just to say that I am quite busy at the moment and so I am being very quiet but when I do have a new recipe or something to talk about e.g Food. I shall let you all know and you will be the first. A new recipe post will be on its way shortly so keep your eyes pealed! 

Oh also! I saw Tom Jones last night in Scarborough!! It was awesome!! 



But I have to get all this done first!! Talk abut being multi-talented ;) 

Till next time! 

Much love as always, 

No comments:

Post a Comment